The SSC Hydro Excavation service provides a non-destructive method for safely and efficiently locating and exposing existing underground utilities or preparing to install new ones. Pressurized water is used to cut through the soil, loosening it up for the high-pressure 8” vacuum to remove the debris. This method has an ultra-pressurized tool thatallows for compact soil and debris to be removed with no/minimal risk of damaging any existing utilities.
Virtually any excavation job that involves existing utilities:
- Underground utility location verification
- Advanced pre-job surveying and utility mapping
- Vault cleaning
- Manhole and catch basin cleaning
- Debris removal
- Large excavations in sensitive areas, areas congested with utilities, or areas that traditional excavation equipment can’t reach
Hydro excavation utilizes pressurized water to cut through and break-up soil. Loose soil and rocks are then removed from the hole through the use of a very powerful vacuum. This technique is typically used to create a hole one to two feet square and as deep as required to expose the buried utility.
- No risk / Minimal Risk to existing utilities
- More productive than open pit/backfill methods
- Clean and self-contained
- Compact applications
- Ability to use a remote vacuum hose to reach locations not accessible to machinery.
As industry experts in horizontal boring techniques, drilling, and vacuum excavating, we know that we can provide the most effective solution for underground-boring that requires a horizontal boring machine. Contact our horizontal boring company today and speak to us about your jack and bore project.Contact Us